Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 Page Sketch #6



My example uses the Basic Grey Green at Heart Collection. For details and close up photos CLICK HERE



Look at this beautiful layout by Laurie Zeller! I love Epcots Intl Flower and Garden Festival AND Basic Grey Lemonade! The stitching around the edges is just too perfect. Visit Laurie's Blog for close ups



Tami did a disney page with Chef Oscar from Disneyland. For close ups and details, visit Tami's Blog Here



Here is a beautiful example by Michelle Unruh. Her photos and stitching are perfect and I love the little glossy dotty things. Of course it's one of my fave Echo Park collections "For the Record 2: Documented". Visit Michelle's blog here for more inspiration.

I want to share this example by Jeanne because she chose to use one side of this sketch to create a single page layout. Great idea, huh?



This Sketch has been so much fun that I have had several people tell me they will be sending me links to their layouts. I will add all of them here so you guys can hop around to their blogs and see all of the different fun layouts.

Dawn used the sketch as a 2 pager and you have got to see the way she turned the circle journaling block into a flower. I just love that.
Click HERE to see Dawn's Layout

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Sketch, and your layout is FABULOUS!! Piglet was always my favorite as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the different ways people have used the same sketch!

    ReplyDelete