Monday, May 3, 2010

Sketch #20 12x12



For my example I used the New Basic Grey Basics and Max and Whiskers Collections.




This example is by Laurie Zeller. The butterflies and flowers were just ideal for this sketch! Visit Laurie's Blog Here.



Just look at this FUN and totally creative page by Liz Chidester from The Scrappiest. I love her take on the sketch and the photo is pretty darn cute too. Visit Liz's Sketch blog, The Scrappiest, for lots more inspiration.



How clever is Nylene?! She turned this into a fantastic 8.5x11 layout. I just think this is the cutest page ever. What a priceless photo.



This has been one fun sketch. Check out Jeanne's version with this beautiful photo.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and fabulous page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I somehow did not see this page of Savvy! I LOVE IT! I really need to get that paper line for Gus :o)
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I am so happy to have found you via Two Peas in a Bucket. Love your sketch and can't wait to check out the rest!

    ReplyDelete