Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sketch #30 12x12



For my example I used The New Boardwalk Collection by Little Yellow Bicycle with it's whitewashed tropical colors and swirly water paper is just the right feeling for these silly photos. I made a flip sleeve, so I could put 2 more photos under the right photo. For Close ups and details Visit My Blog HERE.



Here's an example by Merrick. I just love that her title and journaling too. :)
Thanks Merrick!


Joni Parker did the cutest page using this sketch. I love the way she used the clock for the circle with the title. Check out Joni's blog HERE



Tami turned this sketch into a 2 pager and created this layout about the amazing Dave Smith. I cant tell you how jealous I am that she got to meet him and go to the Disney Archives. Visit her blog HERE for the details and close ups.


Look at this totally sweet page by Rachel. If you visit Rachel's blog HERE, you can see close ups of her hand drawn stitching. For those of you who love the look but hate the machine, it's a great alternative!

2 comments:

  1. I print out the sketches & then use them for inspiration. I did this layout a few weeks ago, but it just posted today (DT layout)...wanted to share!

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/07/haircut-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly a year later and I get to play with this sketch :-) Love your take on it - it's gorgeous.
    Thanks heaps :-)
    Rachel

    http://poppies73.blogspot.com/2011/04/scrap-it-lah-anniversary-bloghop-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete