Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 page Sketch #8

You asked for more landscape photos on 2 pagers so here is the first one. I will try to come up with some more soon. I didn't add alot of embellishment to the sketch since space is limited and I thought you could add whatever you like. I added banners to my example because there were banners in my photos.



For my example I use all Basic Grey Marrakech collection. For close ups and details CLICK HERE to visit my blog.



My friend, Lisa, from DisneyScrappers was sweet enough to send me her example of this sketch. I love the way she cut the patterned papers for the corners. Visit Lisa's awesome Disney gallery HERE


Look at this fantastic layout by Angela. I just love her photos and her title is perfect. Visit Angela's blog HERE
here is a totally beautiful Tangled layout from Tamera. I just love the whole thing. For close ups and details, visit Tami's blog HERE

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch Susan! Yes I am always on the lookout for landscape photos and love that you have used 6x4, a lot of sketches these days use smaller photos but I still like to use the full photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great sketch!!! so many options. love your lo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tackled this sketch with some photos of other orientations:
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2010/11/couple-of-pages.html

    ReplyDelete