Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 Page Sketch #9

This is one more sketch using my bracket square cut file HERE. I have not created an example for this sketch yet, but I wanted to share it so you guys could get started. I always get requests for more 2 page sketches and this one has room for adding more embellishment, journaling, or even another photo. Have fun!



Joni Parker was sweet enough to send me her example for this layout since I didn't have time to make an example. You have to just love that title and the Little Yellow Bicycle papers are just so perfect. Thanks Joni! Visit Joni's Blog here.



Here's another fantastic page from Joni! thanks Joni!


Here is a beautiful fall layout from Monica. See close ups HERE Thanks Monica!








This example comes from Angela. Love the papers and I think its so cool that she used black and white photos for the second page Visit Angela's Blog HERE.
This very sweet layout was sent to me by Jenna and I just love her ink spots and flowers. I tried to copy the layout here but had difficulties so I am just going to link you. Visit Jenna's Blog HERE. It just a great layout. Vielen Dank, Jenna! I feel bad that I don't remember my german enough to really tell her how much I like it. :)

7 comments:

  1. Love this!! I love multi pic & page sketches!! Saving this to use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz this is an awesome sketch!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a 2 pager...I've been putting this one off... (and I have another layout on my table right now using this sketch too!!)

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/perspective-our-crooked-journey.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan...I swear I commented last week w/a second layout I did with this sketch, but I don't see the comment, so maybe I messed it up. Anyway... here's the second one I did w/this sketch...

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/boats-sprinklers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sketch - thanks! Here's what I did with it:

    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/190198-piano-mom/1681832-cg-2010-autumn-glory/?c=t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sketch vielen lieben Dank :)

    Hier meine Version davon :)

    http://wildjenna.blogspot.com/2011/09/mein-baby-und-ich-05-08.html

    Liebe Grüße
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete