Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sketch #44 12x12



For my example I used DCWV's New Street Lace Collection. For close ups Visit my Blog HERE.



Here is another beautiful example by Luzma. Be sure to visit Luzma's BLOG {HERE} to see the close up photo and her other beautiful designs



Joni Parker sent me this fantastic example with Cosmo Cricket papers, and it makes me want to pull out those papers and do the page again. :) Thanks Joni!


Check out this fantastic example by Nancy Burke. I always love her pages and I am also in awe of her beautiful house! Visit Nancy's Blog HERE to see more


Brandi Pitts sent us this page and just look how well her papers go with the gold damask couch - I love that. :) Thanks Brandi!!!



Just look at this two pager that Tami created with this sketch! I just love the Cosmo Cricket Circa papers and Tami's great embellishments. Visit Tami's Blog HERE for the close ups and details.



and one more example. This is a really great example by Laurie Zeller. I love that she actually makes it with 3 photos and this awesome DCWV stack. It totally looks like denim! Visit Laurie's blog here for more

4 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love your take on it! Wonderful colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sketch! Will certainly be using this one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun!!!

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-spy-earth-water-pool-sparkles.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember if I came and linked this up already? See #2 -- Earth's Rotation! This sketch was perfect for this "boy" page! (Your sketches are always perfect for something!!)

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-spy-earth-water-pool-sparkles.html

    ReplyDelete