Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sketch #52 12x12

Today's sketch has a fuzzy spot in the blank space - why not try a mist, splatter some paint, or use a masking technique?


For my example I used the beautiful "Be Mine Collection" by Echo Park.


Here is a really great, really funny page from Joni Parker, Check out close ups and details on Joni's Blog HERE.


Again Tami has turned this little one page sketch into a fantastic 2 page sketch! And I am just loving all of her die cut shapes. Thanks Tami! Visit Tami's blog here for the close ups and details.


Here is one from Merrick in lighter colors and I just love the look! Thanks Merrick!

6 comments:

  1. This LO is just stunning!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suz I love your page and this sketch is awesome!! I may have to give a layout a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layout!!! Oh my!!!

    Ok, so I've done this sketch 3 times now!! The first one totally stinks!! The second one is much better and the one I did last night I like too!! I'll put one of the "good" ones up soon.. the other one, I'm going to hold for one of my DT's weeks coming up when they do "open" (use anyone's) sketch weeks. Don't know why I felt like I needed to tell you all that {smile}!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2011/02/paradise-couple-flying-layouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea....here's the layout that I wanted to share...

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2011/02/politically-correct-age-seven-funny.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got one of these!
    http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/2011/07/color-combos-galore-199.html#comments

    ReplyDelete