Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sketch #57 12x12

Do you ever have oversized photos from vacations, landscapes, or family group photos? I have alot of them so I made a sketch that just showcases those large photos with not too much embellishment. Of course it leaves room for you to embellish as much or as little as you like.



For my example I used a photo that is 5 x 8 1/2". For close ups and details, visit my blog HERE



Now for a completely different take on this sketch, look at this adorable page by Geri. This is a perfect example of why its good to use a large photo sometimes. Photos like this are priceless. Visit Geri's blog HERE



This is just a fantastic boy page by Joni Parker. I love the whole look of the page. I just want to take her page and put a photo of my son in it! lol Visit Joni's blog here for lots more inspiration

5 comments:

  1. I love this one!!! Your sample is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost never print anything bigger than 5x7 and those are rare but ... when I find a sketch that calls for a bigger photo, I usually just put two smaller ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sketch!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch... I posted my take on it on my blog
    http://homesweeethome.blogspot.com/2011/05/where-did-my-weekend-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"ve had this done for a while and had to wait for DT post..

    http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/grade-1-some-other-fun-stuff.html

    Thanks for another great sketch Susan!! I have another "open" sketch challenge .. actually one every month now, so if you don't mind, I'm just going to keep using your sketches!!?

    ReplyDelete