Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sketch #82 12x12

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY WEEKEND!!! I hope all of you guys have planned to set aside some time to work on your scrapbooks. It is a holiday afterall! My Disney Scrappers site is going to be having some extra fun challenges so I created 4 sketches just for them and I thought I would share with all of you too. So there will be 4 NEW Sketches posted today to inspire your weekend layouts.
I really enjoyed doing this sketch, but I wish I hadn't used the light cardstock background. I just love this October Afternoon "Sasparilla" collection, it's just the most perfect collection for Frontierland :)
My friend, Laurie, shared her fantasic layout example using Basic Grey Konnichiwa. Isn't it just beautiful with these papers? Visit Laurie's blog HERE for more info and close up photos.
Luz Maria Bruna shared her super fun summer layout with this sketch. I always love her pages and this one just makes you want to go take photos at the beach so you can copy it. LOL! Visit Luzma's blog HERE for lots more inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. You have the best pages and sketches ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the light background makes your pictures POP! Great layout! Great Sketches! Gonna get alot done this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and fun sketch Susan and your layouts are fabulous!!!
    I felt so inspired and made this layout.
    http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-vacations.html

    ReplyDelete