Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sketch #83 12x12

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY WEEKEND!!! I hope all of you guys have planned to set aside some time to work on your scrapbooks. It is a holiday afterall! My Disney Scrappers site is going to be having some extra fun challenges so I created 4 sketches just for them and I thought I would share with all of you too. So there will be 4 NEW Sketches posted today to inspire your weekend layouts.
this one was fun and made me think of legos, but of course you could use squares, circles, diamonds...whatever shape you want. I used Echo Parks Sweet Summertime Collection.
Another really fun Disney example from Laurie. She used Basic Grey's "Indie Bloom" and isn't it just perfect for these fun photos! Visit Laurie's Blog here for more.
Nancy Burke shared this awesome Disney page from her husbands 40th birthday and the parks 40th birthday. I just love that. Visit Nancy's blog here for details and more awesome pages.
Pam used soft blue and yellow for this super cute 8.5 x 11" Donald layout. I love all the different looks with these different paper pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Ok those Legos are so simple but so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this one is going to be alot of fun. Great examples

    ReplyDelete