Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sketch # 146

It's Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic Blog HERE  Play along for a chance at the monthly prize ($20 GC) and get inspired by the Design Team members.

Here is the Sketch, its a fun easy one with so many options.

#146 12x12 SketchSavvy

I interpreted the sketch pretty literally, just flipped it a bit. I wanted to have a linear look for my photos.  I have used the June "Cant Go Home" kit , add on kit. , and Can't Go Home Stamp Set.
If you have not seen these kits, check them out, they are seriously FULL of goodies this month. I have so many pieces left that I can combine with my stash for tons of layouts. Best of all the kits are on SALE!

tomorrowland speedway 600

4 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and layout! I love the stitching and the wonderful acrylic elements! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with your sketch, Susan! Especially those cool embellishments! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch for my IG photos! I rarely scrap them because they are 4x4 and usually just print the 4x6 version. This is also great for using some of the many embellishments that come with the paper lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see your sketch or LO on this post.

    ReplyDelete